The conference fee for EuroPLoP 2020 is 150€.
Registration is currently closed.
As soon as the registration opens you can register in our Pasture submission system:
Preparation for the Conference
What to do?
- Before the conference you will be assigned to an workshop group.
- Read all the papers in your workshop group carefully (and perhaps multiple times). "Carefully" means that you should understand the papers and be able to give constructive feedback. Write your notes regarding suggestions for improvement on the papers. Write legibly, because you'll need these notes for yourself to give feedback on the papers during the Writer's Workshop and you'll hand the papers with your notes written on them to the authors after the Writer's workshop. Digital annotations are of course also possible this year.
- The Pattern Language on how to Review Scientific Papers provides some hints on how to come up with constructive suggestions for improvement.
- Do NOT prepare a presentation for your paper - you will not need it. There are no powerpoint presentations at EuroPLoP. Your paper will be discussed by the other authors.
What to bring?
- Bring all your notes and the printed papers in your workshop group (in electronic form, so that you can easily send it to the author afterward).
- Bring casual clothes, because at the conference usually everyone wears casual clothes. This is still true for the online conference.